Givenchy Antigona Bag. Yes, you got it right. I was really saving for a good structured bag that I can bring for travel, for the Milan fashion Week and of course has the look that can go with the coming Spring/Summer but chameleon enough for any Autumn/Winter oufit. So, I decided to get my hands into this medium light blue Givenchy Antigona Bag that I bought at fashionqueen - an independent luxury boutique located in Verona, Italy. However, you probably have seen this on my instagram (you can follow me there as @themilanomode) when I got it on the mail. I have been keeping this online shop as a secret since they really have irresistible prices and I almost died when I got it for half the price. Hush, please be careful of our secret shop - I am only sharing this to you. Now, let me pretend like a forensic and allow me to dissect this bag to you under my microscope.
- Materials. Made of Italian lamb skin, with silver hardwares and canvass lining.
- Special Feature. What is special about this bag is it's unique modern t-structure that revolutionized the LV speedy bag. I have seen it on lot of bloggers and celebrities and they can wear it
- 3.) handle-carry and 4.)shoulder-strap carry.
- Details. It has a smooth big tooth zipper that's easy for closure and it has a solid leather pull. The metal snap hook that connects the d-ring (found at the end of the zipper) and the leather shoulder strap has an adjustable screw inside that helps for easy mobility. Inside, there's one zip pocket and two open pockets for phone or wallet.
- Packing.This bag is not small enough to edit your necessities but not bulky enough to over-carry your things. I tried putting my Canon DSLR camera, wallet, business card, iPone, iPad, key chain, beauty case and even a small portable umbrella can all be accomodated inside. Also best to top-up on airport carry-on suitcase.
- 2-in-1-bag. This is like hitting two birds in one stone. I have to confess that at first when I got the bag, I didn't really liked it because I was a bit unconvinced about the color I chose. I was thinking of a black bag that go with with all of my outfits but then again once I started using it during a dinner with friends. I noticed it has a gloomy blue just perfect for evening events and turns light powder blue during the day especially when the sun is out. You can find other colors of this bag at my List. The white and black version that are marked off -50% are among my favorites. If you want to buy at least one make sure to purchase the soonest you can because they easily get sold-out immediately.
- Loved by celebrities. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Rihanna, Nicole Richie, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Miranda Kerr, Ashley Greene, Blake Lively, January Jones, Charlize Theron, Rachel Zoe, Zoe Saldana, and Gwyneth Paltrow are among the celebrities who carry this bag. I hope you liked this review and please let me know if you have any questions. I also want to know if this post has been helpful to you? So far, I am really satisfied on my first bag purchase for 2013. I am thinking this is the right way to start the year right because after all you can't really go wrong with this one!